🐱 cat eye 🐾
Really pleased with them, especially the pink and the purple and the orange and the sparkly blue, the pics really do not do them justice!
The black and the yellow are a bit chalky, I probably used a little too much talc but meh.
Got bored waiting for Ian so I turned my boring regular eyeliner into a cut crease! I used the sleek PPQ palette, the mushroom colour and the black, and also front cover cosmetics.
Easy Pink Studded Nails Pictorial
1) Paint your nails with your pink base colour and wait a few minutes for it to dry.
2) using a thin brush or a nail art pen paint a line diagonally across the tip of the nail. If you don’t have a nail pen or a thin brush you can use scotch tape across your nail to get the line right.
3) Colour in the tip and wait a few minutes for it to dry.
4) Now its rhinestone time! Pour some rhinestones onto a flat surface and put them “right side up”. Paint one nail with clear polish and then dab a little clear polish onto the tip of the cocktail stick. Now pick up a rhinestone using the cocktail stick and put it onto the nail surface.
Keep adding more rhinestones in a line across the pink part of the nail leaving a small gap between the pink and the black (see picture) Continue this with all of your nails.
5) When you are all done give it another coat of clear polish to seal all the rhinestones and for added shine.
The finished look! Do you like my zebra PJ’s haha xx
Zombie skin pictorial!
1) Separate the layers of a square of toilet paper, apply one layer of PVA glue to your hand/face wherever, and stick on a ripped piece of one of the sheets. Wait till it’s dry and then apply another layer of glue and another sheet. Don’t worry if it’s crinkly or whatever.
2) When the second layer is nearly dry use a toothpick to create “holes” in the skin.
3) Fill in the holes with black eyeshadow or eyeliner.
4) Wait for the glue to dry then add your foundation. Make sure it’s all blended, doesn’t matter if it looks a bit crusty, you’re a zombie!
5) add eyeshadows to make your skin look rotten and dead.
6) add blood to the holes and you’re done! When you’re finished just peel it off! 😁
You can save your peeled off zombie skin and reuse it if you wish, but it prob won’t blend as well the second time. Xx